You can enjoy this delicious jam made in the roses of Mount Ida (Kazdağı), either for breakfast or for 5 o'clock tea.
Eat Tatlan Rose Jam, your mouth sweetens, your health winged.
Tatlan Halva has been produced with the recipes of the first day in the workshop established on Mount Ida's outskirts (Kazdağı) since 1875 and is presented to our valued customers. Since our manufacturing and presentation principle, which extends from tradition to the future, is "Do not offer what you do not eat to someone else," we have been walking with you to the future confidently, believing in this tradition for more than a century. We provide the end of the "Tatlan that Pledges" on our website for all our products. In this respect, you get the exact value of the money you pay for every product you buy from Tatlan.
Tatlan Halvah Difference
- All of our products are halal certified.
- All our products are BRC, ISO 9001, and ISO 22000 certified.
- 100% Natural Sesame is used in all our products.
- 100% Natural Tahini is used in all our products.
- Our products are suitable for the consumption of our Vegan customers.
- The Tahini used is produced in Tatlan Halvah Facilities.
- The Molasses Used is Produced in Tatlan Halvah Facilities.
- Our products are analyzed and inspected at every stage of production.
- Our manufacturing takes place in high hygiene standards.
- You can reach our other certificates from the "Our Certificates" section.
- For your questions about all products, please visit our "Contact" page.